From eye exams and contact lens fittings, to laser vision correction and corneal mapping, our optometrists provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. We at Boulder Family Vision, also treat a range of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye, dry eye and macular degeneration.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive Retinal Evaluations Including Dilated Retinal Exams and Optomap Retinal Imaging
- Contact Lens Evaluations Including Difficult Fittings
- Diagnosis and Treatment Of Many Eye Disorders and Conditions
- Glaucoma Screenings With Non-contact Tonometry and Visual Field Testing
- LASIK/PRK Evaluations and Co-management
- Other Surgical Co-management Such As Cataract or Blepharoplasty Surgeries
- Pediatric exams starting at 12 months old
Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.
Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.